Monday, March 30, 2009

If there's trouble, he's into it...



This first picture will give you a good idea of what Luke does when I leave him alone for a second. He intuitively knows to get into the exact things he's not supposed to be touching. Of course, they're the most fascinating things! In his bedroom, his clock and monitor are the cool toys of choice. 
The other picture is Luke watching his favorite sigh language video with his lion. So cute! He is always very attentive when we play this video. Over the last couple weeks, he has really been picking up some of the signs. It's so fun to watch! 

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He's getting so big! I love the picture of him watching the video with his little lion.

The Barnes said...

He looks so content just watching his video with his lion and so innocent getting all of his gadgets:)

Allie said...

Aww....the sign language video. Crazy--I too have picked up some of the signs!!;) I miss my little buddy...next time you and Mr. G have a date night, I call dibs!:)