Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 Months!



Luke is 10 months old as of this past Sunday. Time is flying by; it's hard to believe he will be 1 soon! We enjoyed his "birthday" outside as it was a beautiful March day! As always, Luke is learning new things each day. His latest accomplishments include walking behind his walker (and now maneuvering around obstacles), signing 'milk' and 'all done' and 'more', crawling to the door every day when Daddy comes home from work, playing peek-a-boo (so cute...I'll have to post a video), and smiling SO much it makes our hearts melt! 

3 comments:

The Barnes said...

He is very sweet!!!

eyedoc2004 said...

he looks just like mike! such cute pictures!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

10 months...really?? I can't wait to see the video of him playing! When did you start doing the sign language? I wish Nate could do it now so I would know what he wants :) but I wasn't sure when to start teaching him.