Monday, March 30, 2009

Another Date




Luke gets to date MUCH more than I was allowed to when I was his age. His special friend, Addie, comes over a lot to play with him! Last week Addie's mom, Stacy, had a meeting and she dropped Addie off at our house for a while. When I was pregnant, I thought it would be fun to have twins. After babysitting Luke and Addie by myself, I'm not sure if fun would be the right word for having two babies at once. Luke and Addie are both very good-natured babies so I didn't have it too bad. I did feed them both lunch at the same time. Luke was very jealous that Addie got her bottle first, so he tried to steal it. Addie likes her food to come fast, so I was throwing Cheerios on Luke's tray in between Addie's squeals for more food! I felt like Super Mom, sliding back and forth on my stool between the two high chairs. We had a fun morning, and Luke and Addie had lots of fun playing together! They are such sweet babies:) 

2 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I love how they both played with the exersaucer at the same time...one in it and the other under it :) And how is it that Luke seems to be the only one getting some one on one time with Addie? Some of the other boys at church had better make their move or she is going to have a steady boyfriend in your son!

The Barnes said...

Addie is still so happy playing in the exersaucer even though Luke is under it:) Too fun!!!