I have been tagged by Jessica.
Share 7 facts about yourself. Some random and some weird.
Luke is in bed and Mike is gone tonight so I'm sitting here wasting time instead of doing laundry or something!
1. I could live off of cheese and apple juice. I absolutely love them:)
2. I've never had a hamburger from McDonalds (or any other fast food place). Stacy informed me that I'm a hamburger snob. I guess it's true. I only like homemade ones on the grill. I've only ordered a burger from a restaurant 2 times in my life!
3. My favorite place to visit is Charlevoix, Michigan. I would love to have a house up there someday for our family to stay at on vacations. The city is called "Charlevoix the Beautiful" and it is.
4. Lately I like to watch Matlock on tv while Luke is eating lunch. How old is that show? It intrigues me:)
5. I have shot 2 rabbits in our backyard (and killed them!) with a pellet gun. One I shot from our bedroom window, the other from outside the garage. Don't be alarmed, we only shoot things at very safe times.....i.e. when the neighbors are at work and all the dogs are inside. Yikes:) We kill the rabbits because the eat everything! I take pride in my flowers and my hostas!
6. This is getting harder.....um...I love to bake and cook things! I wish I could open my own bed and breakfast! I would LOVE to decorate the rooms, make fancy table settings, and cook all day long!
7. I am the oldest of 7 granddaughters on my mom's side of the family and Luke is the first BOY to come along. He will be surrounded by all sorts of aunties at Christmas!