Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fall Fun






In an effort to catch up on my blogging, I'm combining some of our fall events to post. Our family has gotten to do lots of fun things already this fall. Luke just follows us wherever we go! We enjoyed a hayride at the Riggenbach's with all of our church friends. It was a perfect evening to be outside, and we didn't lose any kids off the side of the wagon:)  Mike and I celebrated our 27th birthdays. My parents came over to celebrate with us. Luke bought flowers for me and some golf balls for his dad. Mike ended his birthday snuggling with Luke and reading him a bedtime story. Precious! We just got back from our yearly camping trip with the Grasman family. Luke is a pretty good camper already. He enjoyed hiking (while napping on Daddy's back). He had lots of fun watching his cousins run around and wishing he could play with them. We love the beauty of fall time and all the fun it brings! 

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

You guys are crazy! I can't believe you went camping in Oct...that is crazy enough but then to take a baby. I hope we are as daring as you guys (of course that would involve me getting my husband to camp...not going to happen!)

The Barnes said...

I am glad you guys had a great time! I also agree with Tiffany you guys are crazy for camping with a baby in October but what good memories you are making!

Addi said...

How fun!! I love the pics. Where are your and Mike's matching sweatshirts with everyone else? :) Too cute!!