Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Adventures in Eating

Someday our son will be mortified that we put this video on the Internet for the world to see, but right now, it's pretty funny. Be warned...this is not for the weak-stomached. We started feeding Luke some food this past week. This was our first attempt; later ones were more productive. Note also that we learned a couple valuable lessons, one, don't feed babies in the living room, and two, remember to change the diaper before meals. We'll write it off to being first-time parents. 

5 comments:

The Barnes said...

First I love the picture on the blog, its great!!

This video is not for the weak stomached but pretty funny to me. I love Mike's reaction- oh my goodness is right!!!

thegroves said...

Oh my gosh!! That is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen. I just laughed outloud, alone in my living room, for a good 3 minutes. Poor Luke. That's terrible blackmail ;)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

That is hilarious!! I am so glad you are posting these things because I will have to write them down and remember everything you teach me so I don't have the same problem.

Unknown said...

oh mike & sarah! did you guys ever watch the movie---3 men & a baby? you should watch it sometime, if you haven't!! :) it would make you especially laugh right now!

love, colleen

eyedoc2004 said...

That's so funny! Yeah, you're right. He will probably hate you one day for this but it is funny.