Monday, July 20, 2009

No No

Our sweet little Luke has learned a word that has the potential to be not so sweet! The day before I took this video, he was getting food boxes out of the cupboard and trying to dump them out. I told him no several times and would move him away from the cupboard, but he kept going back. Finally, I succeeded in distracting him and left the room to get some laundry. When I came back around the corner, he was standing by the cupboard with a box in his hand. Caught red-handed, he looked straight at me and said "No, No!" This was my clear indication that he knows what he knows what that word means! Still, it was pretty cute:)

3 comments:

The Barnes said...

That is very sweet video. He is getting so big.

jacksonfamily said...

I love it!!! It's so sweet when he says it!! I so wish we could get them together!!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

How can you refuse the boy anything...he is too cute. :)