Sunday, May 10, 2009

Such a BOY!

Ok, before you watch this video, please know that I do intend to teach our son to be a gentleman and act politely and not do gross things. HOWEVER, I love hearing him laugh, and I'll pretty much do anything to hear him giggle. We just like to have fun! At dinner one night, Luke let a little burp slip out and then thought it was a pretty funny sound. He started giggling, so I imitated the noise and he laughed even harder. (disclaimer....I am not really burping, just making a noise with my mouth. I promise!) 

3 comments:

thegroves said...

hilarious! it really sounds like you're burping... not sure if i believe you're "faking" it. does mike know what you're teaching luke?

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

That's a great video. I am with Stacy...it sounds too real to be fake. :) I love Luke's laugh. I found it was very contagious as I was laughing with him! Can't wait to see you guys!

Addi said...

This is hilarious!! I thought for a minute that he was going to do the "burp" too. ha!