Friday, April 3, 2009

Play Date

 
Yesterday, Luke and I went over to my friend Mary's house for some lunch and some fun! We have several close friends who all had children within a few months of each other. We have been getting together for lunch every so often since our kids were born, but we missed a few months with all the holidays and everything. Yesterday was pretty exciting with all of the babies now walking or crawling. It was great to watch them play with each other instead of just laying on blankets staring at each other! The lone girl in the group, Addie, had her pick of boys between Luke, Ethan, Keegan, and the twins (Owen and Ian). She's a lucky girl:) 
(The pictures: Ethan followed me around while I took pictures, I think he's got experience with that:) Luke and Keegan had fun pushing Ian on his toy; I don't think Ian knew what was going on behind him! We attempted to get a group picture. I snapped away while all the other moms kept the bunch on the couch. Such sweet babies!) 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anitra said...

They are too cute! Wish I could have been there. I love the pics of the mom's trying to contain them on the couch. Good memories!

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

That looks like quiet the wild bunch!! I am glad you all can get together! It is going to be great for all of the boys and Miss Addie to grow up together...well as long as no one moves! :) Wish we could have joined you but I am afraid all Nate would do would be to lay on a blanket and look at everything going on around him.