Friday, April 17, 2009

11 Months



Only one more month until Luke's birthday. I hope I don't have to stop calling him my 'baby' when he turns one! Each month brings new surprises and new achievements for our little man. This month we added cabinet locks in the kitchen and bought a connecting gate to block off certain areas of the living room. It's almost impossible to contain Luke, but we try to keep him out of trouble! He has his own cabinet in the kitchen with some tupperware in it, so he isn't completely locked out:) 
Luke says 'dada' all the time. I think I've heard 'mama' a couple times, but it's not his word of choice! He just started clapping his hands and he loves to play the "How big is Luke?" game; he throws his hands straight up in the air! He's a great sleeper; Mike and I are very thankful for that! He loves to push around his walker. He's pretty steady on his feet, but still has not been brave enough to take steps on his own. He is a happy, healthy little boy, and we love him like crazy!!   

2 comments:

The Barnes said...

They grow so fast. He is such a cutie!! I love the smiles:)

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

He is growing too fast...isn't there anything you can do to slow it down? I can't believe he is going to be a year old soon! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you all this summer! Good luck keeping that cute little guy out of trouble :)