Sunday, February 15, 2009

9 Months Old

 One of my friends pointed out that we not only have a 9 month old baby today, but we also will have a 1 year old in 3 short months! I do not know how Luke got to be this old already. He lights up our house with his smile each day. He has begun to greet us in the morning by standing in his crib and watching for the door to open. He loves the morning and always wakes up in a playful mood, ready for fun! He finds everything BUT his toys to have fun with! Such a boy! 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Tiffany said...

I really can't believe that he is already 9 months!!! It seems like just yesterday we were visiting you in the hospital...where has the time gone? I am glad he is a morning person, morning people RULE :)

The Barnes said...

He is such a cutie!!!

Kelsey said...

luke is so CUTE!! anna told me about you blog so now we can be blogging friends!