Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Luke and Evan


from Luke....
This is a picture of Evan. We stayed at his house this weekend in Grand Rapids and our parents are making us be friends. I think we'll get along someday because our mommies and daddies get along so well. My dad played baseball with Evan's dad starting way back when they were in elementary school and my mom played volleyball with his mom in college. Evan's mom and dad introduced my mom and dad to each other. My mom told me a story about the night she met Dad. She and Evan's mom were camping and they talked all night about how they would marry our dads and live close to each other and teach at the same school and have their kids play together. So I guess it's pretty cool that Evan and I are only 2.5 weeks apart. We're looking forward to trying that baseball thing together. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute! I assume Evan belongs to Rick and Julie?

Anitra said...

How adorable! That is an awesome picture! Too cute for words.

The Grasmans said...

yes, he is rick and julie's

The Barnes said...

They will be buds- you can see it already:)!